Monday, July 20, 2009

Tie Die Results!

Sorry if you missed our Tie Dye fun!
Just to make you feel even worse, I wanted to let you know that we had yummy munchies, and lots of laughs, water and color fun!
(Plus Mac made is delicious fruit pastry dessert! DELISH!
I still have yet to see the final products of Al's former button-up Sunday shirt, Anna's pillowcases and Hallie's T-shirt creations.

Ok... maybe next time I give people more notice to join in on the fun.
Or not, it was kinda fun to be a little spontaneous!

2 comments:

Emma Dutson said...

For sure, we had lots of fun Tie Dying ! Thanks for doing mine for me. Let me know how Al's Sunday shirt turned out. Bet it is pretty now! Maybe he will wear it on the 24th to watch the Parade -:)

C Dawn's bucket said...

You are almost tempting me to have another little one...although technically you aren't my neighbor anymore so maybe I wouldn't get another one of these Designer duds....hmm....

They look so fun and festive!