Today season 3 was released... and I promised myself I wasn't going to get it because I'm working on sticking to a budget. But what can you do when it's 45% off?!
I HAD to get it... so it should be arriving withing the next week or so.(I LOVE on-line shopping and FREE shipping!)
(Yes, of course... you can borrow it, after I view it.)
And if you didn't know... Season 4 starts in 18 days! (Not that I'm counting down or am obsessive about it.
:)
4 comments:
I've never seen it! Is it funny? Do you have the first season? Maybe we could borrow it.
Huh, I have not heard of it either. I will have to check it out. I like a good laugh!~
It's good CLEAN fun. It has a lot of references to the 80's and subtle humor. It's a GOOD TIME!
I think it was a pretty fun show. Haven't watched it in a while though.
Post a Comment