Mac and I spent the evening with the four cutest kids ever!
E-man headed right over to the "Treasury Chest" that I have filled with toys for such occasions. Inside he found a cool looking device, pointed it at Mac and tried to "freeze" him. He said, "Immobilized!"
(Wow! These kids have a highly developed vocabulary!)
Ethan was noticing the TV in the living room was different than the one I had before I got married. I told him it was Mac's and explained that the other one was upstairs in our room. He then proceeded to inform me that "It is a bad habit to have a TV in your room." Smart kid!
Mac was on his way home from work when everyone arrived and Bear was excited to see him. He inquired on his whereabouts and then when Mac arrived, Bear enjoyed a good wrestle Mac.
We played transformers, enjoyed 3 sippy cups filled with warm milk, chocolate stripped cookies & I bribed them with ice cream as they were learning to share Optimus Prime.
Then we had some water fun as E-man squirted off the patio, and Kile and I watched and played with the base of our patio umbrella. (He got it to make the coolest sounds! And if you look through it, you can see rainbows.)
The time went by real quick! The twins enjoyed one on one attention and even were able to squeeze in a little nap. Poor little Sammy's head was itching... he was able to find a little relief before he drifted off into slumber.
All in all, every had a good experience!
Thanks Phil & Anna for entrusting your little ones to us while you went out for some fun!
(Wow! These kids have a highly developed vocabulary!)
We played transformers, enjoyed 3 sippy cups filled with warm milk, chocolate stripped cookies & I bribed them with ice cream as they were learning to share Optimus Prime.
Then we had some water fun as E-man squirted off the patio, and Kile and I watched and played with the base of our patio umbrella. (He got it to make the coolest sounds! And if you look through it, you can see rainbows.)
The time went by real quick! The twins enjoyed one on one attention and even were able to squeeze in a little nap. Poor little Sammy's head was itching... he was able to find a little relief before he drifted off into slumber.
All in all, every had a good experience!
Thanks Phil & Anna for entrusting your little ones to us while you went out for some fun!
5 comments:
Sounds like you guys had fun! Thanks for watching them. It's always so funny to hear what those little boys say, they really do have such a highly developed vocabulary!
Like your 'Treasury Chest' What fun
you had with those four Adorable Ones! And Mac too, I'm sure he is the 'lite of their life when he gets home to you. Interesting that
'they' know TV's shouldn't be in the bedroom ! But, I have one in my
bedroom, and it is comfort for me.
Ha, Grandma's can get away with a lot things !! -:)
So fun! I LOVE spending time with nephews and nieces - they're the best people in the world!
How was your Tie Dye Party?
So fun! Those kids are sooo funny! I hope you had a great tie-dye party! Sorry we couldn't make it!
That's a big babysitting job. And super nice of you.
Post a Comment