For my Birthday lunch, Jennifer took me out, and let me splurge on a Piña colada at El Sol! YUMMMM! The Quesadilla was DELISH too! (Notice the cute top that my MO Mom sent me. I LOVE it!Judy brought me down a birthday gift, my (former) insurance agent called to wish me happy birthday and see if he could do anything for me, Bishop, cuz Dez & cuz Al sent me B-day Texts. Uncle Trist hand delivered a Birthday card and cash, Uncle Dana, Jan and Al gave me a HUGE bag (3 pounds, 8 ounces) of Dark Chocolate M&M's the Sunday before - as well as my folks throwing me a birthday dinner with ice cream cake! and the perfect gift! Amelia drew me a picture, Linda and family called and sang to me, & I heard from all my brothers... what more could a girl wish for?
After work, I headed over to April's for book club. We were pleased to have the Author of our book join us. Annette Haws, author of "Waiting for the Light to Change", shared with us the background of her book and answered all of our questions. It was fun to sit down and listen to her!
When I came home from Book Club, Mac had a surprise for me! He gave me the coolest birthday card. In fact I play it over and over and over!
See! Addicting huh?
I LOVE it!
Then I was serenaded with "Happy Birthday" to me! by MacAnd I opened my present, a shredder! (I know, you're all so jealous!) But it's the PERFECT gift for me!
So, not only did I have the BEST Birthday Day, but Mac and I spent the weekend in Cedar City!
At the Shakespeare Festival we enjoyed dinner from the Pasty Pub while we enjoyed the Green Show. The actors did an amazing job on their performance of "As You Like it"!
2 days, 9 hours driving, 1.5 total hours in the pool (I even got to swim my birthday (34) lengths in the pool), we had a fun, but exhausting weekend.
It's good to be back! Makes you appreciate your own home, bed, and I won't lie... I even missed the cat. :)
Guess it's time to get back to reality...
Thanks everyone for making this the best birthday yet!


2 comments:
So happy you had such a wonderful Birthday Celebraion! Its fun to have Birthdays, huh! I'm already enjoying mine. Have had many Birthday wishes and cards, cookies and this morning Riley mowed my Lawns for FREE as his gift to me, cool, huh! Such a nice boy--a Freshman in the Fall.I even talked to Dave for an hour or more on the IM today ! Tomorrow my friends, the Bahr's are coming in the morning for a visit. She plays the Organ at Church, but sadly, they are moveing out of the Ward soon.
I'm glad you had such a great birthday! It sounds like it was a good time.
Post a Comment