Friday Night Mac and I went to see Transformers. It was jam packed full of action!
Saturday, we went on a Poker Run with Mom, Dad, Dana & Jan. It was a great ride and the fresh Cherries in Perry were fabulous!
Saturday night we enjoyed the Classic Car Cruise-in, right in front of Trist's house. I sure did miss Grampa's lively narrations and observations of the cars.
Sunday was my Birthday Celebration at Mom and Dad's. It was fun to celebrate with Phil, Anna & the kids and Gramma Dutson. We had a fabulous feast (Meal in a Bucket ending with decidant ice cream cake!)
Dad, Phil, the kids, & I watched as Mac light off 2 spinning flowers and a bunch of jumping jacks! It was a blast!

You'd think I would have taken more pics of all the events this weekend... but alas... I didn't. I'll have to borrow some from Dad. :)
3 comments:
Sounds fun!! Happy belated birthday too :)
Oh it was FUN to be with you - enjoyed everyone, delicious food and fun! Those Twinners are surely growing so fast--handsome and beautiful. Ahhh, the spinning 'flowers' and jumping ones too ! what fun. July--great month in which to be born. Happy birthday!
Oh how I wish we could have been there! I didn't even light a jumping jack this year :(
I think I still have some and will have to get them out when you and Mac come, it just doesn't seem the same without him to throw them at!! HA HA
Love you both===MOM from Missouri
Post a Comment