On Saturday Dana, Jan, Mom, Dad, Mac & I went for a Poker Run.
I'd planned a fun route to some of my favorite spots and at each one we each drew a card. I'd prepared some cute little prizes (from the dollar store) for the participants.
We all had a blast!
We met at 10:00 am at LW's (200 N 1000 W)
Then drove over to Denny's in Tremonton
We enjoyed a leisurely ride (lead by Dana) to Brigham City's Idle Isle
Dad lead us Burger Bar, Home of the Big Ben
Then over to Fruit Row in Perry
Ending at the Wellsville Park & Ride

Jan! The Winner!
Thanks Dad for taking pictures! And letting me grab them from Facebook. I didn't have my camera that day and I'm glad you captured the moment!
I'd planned a fun route to some of my favorite spots and at each one we each drew a card. I'd prepared some cute little prizes (from the dollar store) for the participants.
We all had a blast!
We met at 10:00 am at LW's (200 N 1000 W)
Then drove over to Denny's in Tremonton
We enjoyed a leisurely ride (lead by Dana) to Brigham City's Idle Isle
Dad lead us Burger Bar, Home of the Big Ben
Then over to Fruit Row in Perry
Ending at the Wellsville Park & Ride

Jan! The Winner!

Thanks Dad for taking pictures! And letting me grab them from Facebook. I didn't have my camera that day and I'm glad you captured the moment!
3 comments:
Love the photos! I stole a couple. Thanks! Looks like fun :)
What fun--the Poker Run ! Great Photos--best of of all--Great People ! Wonderful food on the way
and prizes to boot ! Way to go Jan
--being the Winner.
That sounds like fun. Is that burger place good, i've always wanted to try it.
Post a Comment