Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Things you don't see everyday...

On my drive to work today I saw a black hearse. It was moving slow, so I was trying to determine if I could beat it from the intersection where I was stopped. Out of respect, I let it mosey along before I made my turn to follow it to the highway. Strange... I noticed it was dirty... and looked a little tattered. And then I was surprised to see 2 little white decals near the top of rear window. You know the picture of the provocative girl frequently seen on mud flaps of bug trucks? Yeah... there were 2 mirror images of that decal. After that, I quickly decided it wasn't used as a hearse.
I won't even try to describe how the driver looked. That definately sealed the deal that it wasn't a working hearse.

Shouldn't there be a law on using vehicles for the purpose for which they were created? Humm....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is funny because I think that guy has came though the drive through at the bank in that hearse, and I asked him if there was a dead person in the back! hehehe!

Victoria said...

Ha! It probably was him. I saw his go through the McDonald's drive through too. Weird!