Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sick of being sick

I'm still sick. My fever hasn't gone down much. It hovers from 101 - 102.5
I don't ever remember feeling this sick in my life.

I'm hoping the meds will start working soon. I'm really sick of feeling cruddy.

6 comments:

C Dawn's bucket said...

Sorry you are feeling unwell still. Micheal McLean has a song that fits your life right now...it goes

"I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired, tired of justifying my malaise, Sick and tired of being uninspired"......uhm...I forget what comes next....but there is a line that goes..."Now here's the shocker; I asked a doctor if his prescriptions came with guarantees.
All that was certain, besides my hurting, is what he billed me for his doctor fees."

Get feeling better soon!

Spitfire said...

We miss you! Hurry up and feel better. Sorry for the fever though + symptoms. That is never fun.

Anna Dutson said...

Hope you get better soon, it sounds horrible. Good thing you have a hubby now to take care of you.

MStevenson said...

Let me know if I can bring you anything. Feel better soon.

Marilynn said...

Hey, I miss you at work! I don't have anyone to keep me motivated!

Emma Dutson said...

Hope today you're feeling much better. Its FRIDAY, so now you have the Weedend to fully recover.
Get well very soon. XO