Saturday, August 29, 2009

No fail diet!

I found it! But I DO NOT recommend it!

All you have to do is pick up one of those nasty flu bugs going around, and within only a week you've lost weight, guaranteed!

Since you feel nauseous all the time and have a swollen throat that makes swallowing painful, (even getting liquids down is a challenge) there's no way you cannot lose at least a couple of pounds.



So, I'm not quite dead yet. I'm still trying to put up a fight. Mom drove me to the doctor yesterday afternoon... (THANKS again Mom!) They took another step test (I'll know results by Monday morning) and now the doctor is treating me for mono. (Gosh I hope not!)

I'm so drugged up I feel I'm in limbo - trying to get food down with my medicine (besides painful) has no flavor. It's the oddest sensation. You know what you're eating has flavor... but it's just not there.

I really can't wait to conquer this thing!

4 comments:

Emma Dutson said...

Wow! What a diet! I'm not about to try it -:)Happy you're on the mend,
that Mommie took you to the Doc. Thanks Pam. Hope when you get the results of the 'step test', that it
will say you're better. Sure hope you don't have Mono. Keep taking the tasteless medicine- It will get you back in the swing of things. XO

Anna Dutson said...

I sure don't want to try that diet! That's too bad, hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

You go girl, conquer!

Emma Dutson said...

Sunday--Hope you're lots better today ! XO