Thursday, August 20, 2009

One of those days...

Ever have one of those days when you're feeling crappy, suffer from sleep deprivation, and are frusterated with work and just want to escape, read a good book, or catching up on some sleep?Yeah, it's one of those days for me. I'm soooo glad we're on the verge of a weekend. I'm planning for a relaxing couple of days to myself. We'll see what happens.

Arrgggg...

3 comments:

Emma Dutson said...

I know the feeling. After cutting down the Garlic, grass & weeds, I wanted to do the driveway, but it was too hot, and was afraid to stay
out in the heat any longer so came inside. This evening I did get the driveway asphalt crack filler done.
Hurrah ! For you -ahhh! FRIDAY in the morning! Go home early if you can and REST.

Anonymous said...

Girl it sounds like you need a break! Definately take it easy this weekend. Maybe your cute hubby will fix you a goodie. Goodies always help!

nate_clarlaw said...

Tori I read this post and laughed because my day was the EXACT same! Here's to a restful weekend for the both of us!