Unfortunately I was unable to eat the 3rd one Mac had made for me, and somehow in all the excitement of the weekend, it stayed on the counter for a couple of days before we got around to taking care of it. I sadly placed it in the garbage can Sunday night.When I woke up at 3:30 am (as is now my custom as Zoey is preparing me for nighttime feedings and Motherhood), while sleepily waddling through the kitchen in the dark, I saw an odd moon shaped figure on the floor. I picked it up and discovered 1/2 a pancake that had been nibbled on.
Princess Paz?!
Our cute little kitty knows how to steal stuff from the kitchen garbage!
In the morning (at a reasonable hour when Mac was awake) I went up to tell him what a clever cat we have. On my way out the door for work I tossed it once again in the garbage.
When Mac came downstairs, he discovered it on the floor again, (and he being smarter than the cat, tore it up in pieces, placed it in the bottom and sprayed air freshener so she couldn't smell it.)
Great... now we know that PPaz LOVES pink pancakes and she's more clever than her innocent face and mild demeanor had us believe.
2 comments:
That is one clever cat!
Paz likes Pink Pancakes too! What a thoughtful Hubby you have--he's adorable. Hope he is feeling okay now
Post a Comment