Today at church my cute little 6 year old nephew gave me a hug, then said I smelled "tasty". He took another whiff and said, "like vitamins!" Then he proceeded to smell Mac too and discovered he smelled just as tasty. (I'll have to see what kind of laundry detergent we last used for future reference.) I love that kid!
Then he asked me when I moved into the Ward.
Hee hee... cute kid. I guess visiting other wards due to my Stake calling and staying home a few times feeling sick, he thought I wasn't in the Ward anymore. Guess I'd better start coming more often to my own Ward.
During the first part of church he rubbed my big belly and gave Zoey "kisses" via my belly. That cute kid has a lot of love. He can't wait until she can come out and play. (I can't wait either!)
We're looking forward to this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh! What a wonderful thing! Those little ones bring out the best in all of us.
What a memory!
Love you and Mac==MOM from MO
He sure is a cute kid! Glad he could provide you some entertainment during sacrament meeting :)
Post a Comment