and I thought that's what Monday's were for...
This morning I woke up tired and stiff... I'm still struggling with my numb fingers (on both hands) and trying to maneuver my ever expanding body. (I feel like a whale!)
This morning, as usual, I was eating my cereal by my laptop and when I reached for the mouse I spilled my breakfast all over my laptop. arggg... I hope it still works. I turned it off and tried to clean off the excess milk that landed in the keyboard area.
Then I decided that I didn't like the outfit I selected for the day, and in the process of remedying that situation, I discovered the blouse I picked had grease marks on the front - not sure where they came from - arggg... so I tried on another shirt... only to find the same thing! argggg!
I finally found something that I felt comfortable in... but since it's a bad hair day, I look silly anyway. argggg...
I finally found something that I felt comfortable in... but since it's a bad hair day, I look silly anyway. argggg...
Next, I set off to make some PBJ's for Mac's lunch and discovered the peanut butter was in the fridge (Do you know how hard it is to spread cold PB?) and then learned that we were out of bread. All I had to work with was a frozen loaf from the freezer. arggg....
Seems like whatever I touch today ends in calamity.
Seems like whatever I touch today ends in calamity.
I'm convinced today's got to be better... it's still early though...
2 comments:
Sad....I hate those days.
Take lid off, put peanut butter jar in microwave for a few seconds. Walla
it will spread!
Post a Comment