After the Ward Party, we celebrated Easter at the folks.
Yummy Mexican style food!
The 9th annual Easter Treasure Hunt! Where EVERYONE got to participate and got a really cool treasure!And a yummy dessert - by Mac!
It's too bad Adam and family are too far away to enjoy all the family fun. :(
Hummm... for some reason, I didn't get any pictures of our fun.
After a nap to recover from all the fun we had, we hopped in the car, gased up, drove to Wellsville to pick up favorite cousin Al, and headed South.
Our first stop was Burger Bar, Home of the Big Ben in Roy. Yup! One of my FAVORITE places in the world to grab a burger... and NOT just ANY burger. A mouthwatering one with special sauce! And it's even bigger than your head!
YUMMMM!
When our food was done, we hopped back in the car and headed to SLC, the E-Center for Mac & Al's first Hockey game ever!It took a long time to stand in line to exchange our puck passes for tickets.(Quick shout out to Jennifer, who ROCKS because she was soooooo sweet to share her extra tickets with us!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!)
As we made our way up the stairs, they were passing out free BamBams (the blue things Mac is holding) to cheer on our team. I LOVED every minute! From the action on the ice (we had EXCELLENT seats!) to the awesome music, to the funny and entertaining fans!

(Ugggh... I really hate the way I look in these pics, but maybe someday I'll look back and like what I see....)There's nothing like spending an evening with some of your favorite people doing something out of the ordinary!
1 comment:
Awesome-:) You look Wonderful and happy, so nice to be with those you love.
Post a Comment