She was cheerful and had a deep love of God. I've had many good conversations with her and enjoyed listening to her testimony. She was burdened with health problems, but that didn't seem to keep her down. She was always involved with helping the community and others around her. I'll miss seeing her scoot along the road on her way to church on her little motorized chair/scooter. She has left a void and will be missed.After the funeral Mom, Sue and I went to lunch. We went to Papa Kelsey's & Henry's (YUM!!!)- while waiting for our order, mom snapped this pic of me.
Cute little Zoey is getting bigger, and is wiggling around a lot - and I'm really feeling it. Makes me wonder what the next few months will hold in terms of uncomfortableness. I can't wait to see what she looks like when she's done "cooking"
2 comments:
Love that picture of your belly, one of the cutest belly shots I've seen!
Nedra Taylor was one of a kind. She lived in my Ward, Logan 2nd, before moving to yours (Duane's). We'll all miss her.
Wonderful Photo of your Belly, most interesting one, ever ! Shows Zoey is
most loved, and patiently waiting to come join us!
Post a Comment