Monday, May 10, 2010

Zoey update

After spending most of yesterday (Mother's Day) in severe pain (cramps & contractions, and overall soreness), Mac and I decided to see if we could get an earlier apt with the doctor. I wasn't comfortable waiting until Thursday... it seems soooo far away!

I'm glad we went in. Not only for piece of mind, but we learned that I'm dilated to a 1.5 and 70% effaced and Zoey's riding low at -1 (if you know what any of this means - it means we're close).

The Dr said he's seen some women as far along as me go into labor the next day - but he thinks it's more likely she'll be here in a week or 2. (That's sooner than I anticipated. I was trying to gear up for June.)

We get another ultrasound on Thurs to check fluid levels and Zoey's growth. (I'm hoping she's not gonna be a 8-10 pounder!)


FUN NEWS:
Clarissa took our Pregnancy pictures on Sat. I can't wait to see how they turned out! I can't wait to post them. She got a lot of cute shots!

3 comments:

Anna Dutson said...

Yay!!!! That's so exciting! Can't wait to meet Zoey!

Emma Dutson said...

Really exciting to know Zoey is on her way soon! Can't wait. Glad you went in early, now you can be happy to know why you feel he way you do. Bet your pregnancy photos will be cute!

C Dawn's bucket said...

HURRAY! So glad that Zoey wants to come out and meet us all!