Saturday, May 15, 2010

Maternity Pics!

Clarissa is an amazing photographer!
Not only do we have soooo much fun at our photo shots, she has a real talent for capturing the moment!

Here are a few of my FAVORITES!

I'm sure Zoey will appreciate these pics too!

Can you tell we're Scrabble fans?

I love the double pics here! So creative!

I call this one,
"Stretch Marks are a Badge of Honor"

This one is my fav!
(can you tell my fingers are swollen?
I have to ware my wedding ring around my neck)

This was a candid shot. Mac's adorable!
I call this one, "Comparing Apples to Oranges"
Check out her name!
It's almost as big as my HUGE belly!
This one could be called,
"Patiently waiting for Zoey to arrive"

Doesn't Zoey have the coolest parents?!

Isn't Mac a s good sport?!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

love the pictures...so cute

Emma Dutson said...

What Cute Pregnant Parents