Today was the long awaited Dr. appointment.
And... there's no change. Cute little Zoey is VERY comfortable where she's at.
I'm enduring contractions and it seems we're getting closer. But she's going to come when she's ready. We're learning there's no rushing this girl.
Until then, I'm distracting my self with good books (Hunger Games, Ender's Game, Love Always Dave, Patrick McManus) and great company! (Mac's been such a good support when I'm feeling miserable! And PPaz likes to be right by me when I'm home resting.)
I'm sure news of Zoey will spread quickly once there's some action. I'm figuring she'll wait until Memorial Day or sometime in June.
Guess we'll wait and find out.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sigh...
But it's good not to rush the little tykes!
True, there is no rushing these babies, and when you do....you get the NICU usually.
Enjoy your quiet time to read books and watch movies now!
Endure well!
Good luck, I am sure she will be worth the wait!
Post a Comment