I came home from some errands and there on the counter, was a dozen roses from my sweet!
I know, seriously, how lucky am I?

The only other item of mention is we're experience water problems. Since we life in a high pressure zone, our water pressure valve is on it's way out, and the dishwasher has taken a life of it's own. I called the plumber this morning and he'll be over this afternoon to check on it.
2 comments:
Oh, what an Adorable Hubby you have
Such fun, to come home to those beautiful Roses! They are beautiful
Sorry you're having water problems
I too, live in a high water pressure zone. I had to get my Pressure Reducer replaced a few weeks ago. The reducer sure makes a difference in the amount of water pressure on my new washer! Hope 'your' Plumber will be able to rescue and 'fix' all your water problems.XO
Those are gorgeous!
Post a Comment