Friday, October 2, 2009

Vacation!

It took me a while to catch up with everything, so I haven't had a chance to blog.
But here's a glimpse of what fun we had!

Megan's Birthday Party and her FAVORITE Uncle & Aunt!

Fishing with the Fam!

Just one of the many fish Mom caught.
I didn't catch any... but at least I figured out how to cast with Mom's guidance!
I felt a couple of nibbles, so maybe next time I'll be successful.

This may be one of my favorite pictures from our trip.
I love seeing a few of my favorite silhouetted against the sun set.
We spent a day in Joplin and enjoyed lunch at Long John Silvers. It's the first time I've ever been, and I even tried a fish taco. It was surprisingly good!

Check out these gas prices! In Logan, it's $2.57ishI've never seen a potato indiv wrapped and sold (look! it's from our very own ID!) so I had to take a picture!On our drive (I forget where) we saw a big frog in the road.
Mac got out to investigate.
(Aren't they cute together?!)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Looks like tons of fun.