Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Feels good to VOTE!

I've done my civic duty, researched the candidates, attended 2 debates, and went out before work this morning to vote!

It feels good be aware of the issues and have a firm decision on who the best candidate would be for the job. In the past I've relied on what other people thought, but it feels good to take charge.

I hope everyone takes the opportunity to vote today!

It's a privilege that didn't come easily and that I've taken for granted in the past. I have a whole lot more respect for the process from being involved.

2 comments:

C Dawn's bucket said...

I'm so thankful that there are people like you who vote and make their voice heard. So far the turn-out seems to be up a bit from the Primaries...I was # 47 around noon....

Emma Dutson said...

So true--Wowmen didn't always have the right to vote! Its good to know the issues and study out the best candidate for the Job and to know our feelings and knowledge: to
make our Vote Count!