Thursday, July 1, 2010

4 Weeks Old!

Wow! It's already been a month that we've been blessed with our little angel!
She's still growing like a weed and is starting to smile (not the gassy kind) this week.
She still enjoys being held as much as possible. Earlier in the week I wanted to get some house chores done - but she wanted to be held. To compromise and make us both happy, I pulled out the baby carrier. Wenda gave us one and Linda let us borrow one - so there was no excuse not to try it out. It worked! I was successful in my cleaning frenzy and she was very content to join me as she slept.
We decided and had it approved to have her blessed on July 11th as Sunday is a holiday and people we wanted there were not available. And this way she'll have her very own day. It'll be fun to see family and friends that day and celebrate out little girl. We love our little Zoey!

No comments: