Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Uncle Dana Rocks!

We've been living in the dark (in the kitchen - one of our favorite spots in the house) for the last 2 weeks. We previously purchased a ten pack of those long florescent light bulbs & changed them out with no luck. Out of desperation I called Uncle Dana for some help.

It took him no time to isolate the problem.
The fixture was bad.
So he hopped in his silver truck and quickly returned with the remedy.

I can't even begin to describe my adulation when I flick on the kitchen light - and it actually works! (It's too bad I take for granted the little things that make like convenient and don't appreciate them until I have to go without.)

Oh but there's more!
Another reason Uncle Dana Rocks, is we welcomed the new year at his home with Jan, Al & my folks. They sure know how to host a party! We celebrated with fireworks on the top of the hour as we counted down to midnight. In between we played card games (scum). It was a great way to ring in the new year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure love that guy :)) He is awesome!!