The numbness in my hand is getting worse.
But before I jump into today's work I just need to vent a little.
Do you know how hard it is to discover your toenails are overgrown - and then in an attempt to correct the problem, you re-discover how far away your toes are and how inflexible you've become after gaining 20+ lbs? Couple that with trying to maneuver a nail clipper in fingers you can't feel = *disaster*
My only solice is we're on the verge of a 3 day weekend.
I know my problems are small in comparison to the disaster and devastation of the people recovering from the earthquake in Haiti... but it makes me stop, and pause, and count the blessings I enjoy everyday and take for granted.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish I could tell you that it gets better, but it only gets harder to bend down! Sorry about the numbness in your hand, that seems odd to me. Enjoy your three day weekend.
So sorry about the numbness in your hands, I get that every once in a while from carpal tunnel syndrome. Usually if I wear my wrist braces to bed for about a week it goes away. Not sure if it would work being caused by pregnancy?
Hope the numbness soon disappears! Sharri said she put her arm, resting above her head on the pillow at night might help.
Tell Mac--yum, the dessert at the Mexican Fiesta in Smithfield today was DELICIOUS !
Post a Comment