Last night we made it back to Planet Fitness. It was a really good workout because, since we don't have TV, (we normally watch stuff on Hulu.com the day ofter the show is aired) we were able to see part of the finale of America's Got Talent. They had some really good acts in the top 10. We left before the show was over, since we managed to log 55 mins of working out and I didn't think I could do one more hour.
We still haven't seen the end... but the news was posted all over the web, so not sure if I want to watch the end now. I'm disappointed with the selection of the winner. It's gotta be rigged!
Tonight we'll get our exercise delivering fliers to my section of the condos. Fun Times!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're 'up-to-date-kids' -:) Keep up the good work at Planet Fitness. I get my exercise around this lot of mine! --vacumned, did dshes, coufered my hair aka washed and put it in curlers. dusted, watered my flower--walked down to the north fence and cleaned bind weed off it. Ate a tomato sand/w, changed clothes for DUP, took a half hour nap. Went to DUP!
Post a Comment