Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I've created a MONSTER!

Ok, so I've been very encouraging and supportive (if not pushy) for my handsome hunk to get his motorcycle license.

He's passed the written and has his permit, and has been working on the driving portion.
... so now, after work, all he wants to do is go out and ride (instead of making dinner). I'm trying not to be jealous (since my cycle is still in the shop), but I wonder if I'll ever see him again since he's found his new freedom.

Oh well, can't win them all! ;)

2 comments:

Anna Dutson said...

That's kinda funny! Hopefully your bike will be done soon and you can ride too!

Emma Dutson said...

Don't know what to comment ! What a wonderful World we live in--Be loving and patient. It will be fun when you both can ride together. Then, when hunger strikes, ooh, la la--he will think of something yummy to cook up -:)