Monday, June 15, 2009

$$$$$

So the news came back that it's going to be $180 JUST for the part (not including labor) AND the battery is dead because the key is still stuck in there. Argggggg!

I have a call out to Beazer for them to see if they can't fish out the broken part. Keep your fingers crossed... because then it will only be $50 instead of $400.

Arggggg! I can't wait until Monday is OVER! (Then the nightmare will end and my problems will end, right?)

What an expensive mistake to make. (NEVER get keys made at a superstore instead of an actual key place!)

3 comments:

C Dawn's bucket said...

And yet, see how great you are...you are still protecting the identity of the stupid superstore that started the whole problem.

I hope Beazers can help!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I found ya :) Cool, now I can keep track of what is going on with you and family! I have had this happen to me too, with the keys! It was Kmart that ruined my key. I hope everything works out.

Emma Dutson said...

Sure hope Beazer can fish out the offending part and that the final
'damage' will be the lesser figure.
That 'key' must have been pretty thin to break off like that. Too,
that you'll be able to get the battery re-charged again easily.