Friday, April 10, 2009

Virginia!

I LOVE vacations!
Me and the kids at the airport's T.G.I.Fridays


On the other end of the table, Linda and the kids

I've been out in Midlothian, VA since Wed with my friend Linda and her 2 kids while visiting her sister & family. We've been having a blast! Lots of games, movies, naps, treats, etc.

This weekend will be especially fun with 6 kids celebrating Easter. There's a TON of eggs, chocolates and treats to ensure maximum enjoyment. (They even fixed me a silver platter of mickey mouse chicken nuggets since I don't like ham!) I have to get the pic off my phone before I can post it. How thoughtful!

On a fun note, I found the perfect wedding dress! I can't wait to get it back to Utah!

Alrighty... I think it's time for a nap again.When I feel up to it, I may even post pics of the beautiful tulip trees and cherry blossoms!



Cute little cousins!

The only downside of the trip is being away from my handsome fiancé!

(Oh, by the way, in case you haven't heard, May 16th is the big day!)

2 comments:

Jill W said...

Sure, I'd like to see pics of tulips and cherry blossoms, but I'd REALLY like to see a picture of your perfect wedding dress!

Emma Dutson said...

Glad you're having a Blast in VA. The Biopsy went well--will get results this Thursday. Yeah, absence makes the Heart grow stronger!