I didn't realize that I had a few more pics of my trip to Virginia.
(Don't you just love camera phones?)
Common ground squirrels scavenging leftover Lunch from the night before. (Turns out they're considered a pest in Virginia.)
Getting ready to go to Jamestown for the next day. Outfits were lined up the night before. The cousins were adorable in matching clothes!
Chocolate cake for the adults
Bunny cake for the kids!

The running joke for the week was when I was asked if there's any food I didn't do well. I replied Ham. Turns out that was the main course of the spectacular Easter Dinner. To play up the joke I was presented (on a silver platter no less) with Micky Mouse chicken nuggets.
Closeup of my main course!
Beautiful Easter table setting (the adult table)
Carolynn out did herself! This decorative sweet treat was dessert!
(Don't you just love camera phones?)
Common ground squirrels scavenging leftover Lunch from the night before. (Turns out they're considered a pest in Virginia.)
Getting ready to go to Jamestown for the next day. Outfits were lined up the night before. The cousins were adorable in matching clothes!
Chocolate cake for the adults
Bunny cake for the kids!
The running joke for the week was when I was asked if there's any food I didn't do well. I replied Ham. Turns out that was the main course of the spectacular Easter Dinner. To play up the joke I was presented (on a silver platter no less) with Micky Mouse chicken nuggets.
Closeup of my main course!
Beautiful Easter table setting (the adult table)
Carolynn out did herself! This decorative sweet treat was dessert!
No comments:
Post a Comment