Monday, April 20, 2009

Pictures!

Our Photographer Clarissa is AMAZING! We had so much fun yesterday with Eric and Brynn taking pictures all around town.

Until I find some time to post some of them, check out her blog to see the pics.

Thanks again Clarissa! You TOTALLY ROCK!

4 comments:

Jill W said...

Whoah - that's a lot of kissing! I have a filter on my computer, and it shut down the internet because it didn't think it was a clean site! Just kidding!

Jill W said...

Oh, and they're very cute photos, too! I can't wait to see which one you pick for your invites!

C Dawn's bucket said...

The pics are great! So many for you to choose from. I love the ones on the tracks.

So I'm curious...what is the significance of the PVC pipes in the background of the one?

So happy for you!

nate_clarlaw said...

I'm going to answer that last question for you Tori -

There is no significance of the PVC pipes - just a crazy photographer who was taking advantage of her willing subjects!

Out of curiosity, what do you think of them?