It's especially meaningful to today me because....
the last 3 months me heels have been hurting - but it wasn't until the last 2 weeks that walking has been excruciating!
Today I broke down and sought professional help. The podiatrist officially diagnosed me with Plantar Fasciitis and gave me a shot of cortisone in both heels (very painful I might add). So now my heels are numb... but he said it wouldn't last all day. I have to report back in 2 weeks to check my progess.

After telling my co-workers my adventures with the foot doctor, they told me to call parking and request a temporary parking pass for this ailment... (you know, cause now I'm a cripple) but I decided to be tough. And lo and behold a few hours later, I get this amazing phone call!
This is what it's gotta be like to win the lottery!
Sorry Old Main Hill... it'll be a while before I tackle you again!
4 comments:
That is awesome you got a parking pass and I sure hope your feet get feeling better soon. There is nothing worse than foot pain.
Oh man, poor you! I'm glad you got the pass, though!
Cortisone is a fabulous thing! I would imagine that you are currently enjoying your feet again. Good timing on the parking pass!
I have Plantar Fasciitis too. I understand your pain. I have had the shots too. There are some exercises and stretching you can do that really help. I just do the stretching now. Things have gotten a lot better and I hope they stay that way. I am sorry that you have been suffering with that. Hope your feet can heal quickly! Now we don't take pain free walking forgranted!
Post a Comment