The Back Pack
Friday, February 27, 2009
Friday is finally here!
Since I STILL have a cold after almost 2 weeks. I'm planning on taking it easy and recovering. The word hibernation comes to mind.
Anyone else have fun weekend plans so I can live vicariously?
1 comment:
C Dawn's bucket
said...
I'm feeling like hibernating too...maybe the bears are onto something.......
February 28, 2009 at 10:16 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Learn about the benefits of Essential Oils
Contact me for a sample!
Labels
Zoey
Hunk
Family
Pregnancy
Holiday
Princess Paz
Friends
Fun
Yummy
Blessings
Very Cool
Sick
Home Improvement
Motorcycle Ride
Vacation
Wahoo
Wedding
Book Club
Should have stayed in bed
Birthday
Good Books
HOA
Milestones
Movies
Yikes
Deals
Escape
Kids
Weird
Work
Psych
dÅTERRA
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
2011
(15)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(68)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(88)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(7)
▼
February
(5)
Friday is finally here!Since I STILL have a cold a...
Looking forward to good times
Room swap!
Update
Today's my lucky day!
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(17)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
Total Pageviews
1 comment:
I'm feeling like hibernating too...maybe the bears are onto something.......
Post a Comment