After a week of feeling awful - I'm pretty sure I caught RSV from my cute little nephews - (I can't believe I missed Suzanne's shower that I was co-hosting) I hope that I'm on the mend. How much snot can a body produce?! Yucky!
Good news is it's a fresh new week - and lots of fun things to look forward to.
Book club is this week! I'm in charge of the cheese tray and we're discussing "Beauty" by Robin McKinley. I just I'd better hurry and finish the book!
Our "mandatory" spring break is coming - where I hope to give my little condo a good cleansing from top to bottom and start a few projects in the kitchen - I've been thinking about staining my kitchen cabinets black (my neighbors have theirs done and it looks AWESOME!)
Also in April I've been invited to join Linda and her kids on a trip to Virginia for a week!
Fun fun fun! There's nothing like planning a trip to brighten those wintery blue blues.
And I got to start saving for a trip to Texas to see Adam's fam.
hummm... I may have to budget a little bit better or get a second job to afford all these fun activities.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment