Friday, December 5, 2008

Window lick'n good!

Haa haa!
PPaz did the funniest thing this morning. I'm used to seeing her her drink out of the tap... but today she was drinking from the windows!

No lie... check this out!
(She hates it when I pull my camera out... so I'm lucky to get any decent shots of her)





Last night was Chore Night: Dishes, Laundry, & a few small home improvement projects including hanging new towel racks (from IKEA!) It was funny to turn around and find my little helper distracted with the box. (I thought it was adorable!)

I know, I know... I've turned in that crazy ole cat lady who get's her kicks off of every little thing the cat does. (Hey, but at least I'm having fun!)

1 comment:

Jill W said...

So is IKEA close to Cookie Lee? We should go there one of these times when we go for a training or something!