After 10 years of being a T-Mobile customer, I made the switch to Verizon (family plan). I won't lie, it's been the best move ever! Not only do I have unlimited messaging, but I have signal in my office! (I can't tell you how frustrating it was to hear my phone ring and not be able to answer it because it didn't have enough signal when I turned it on... or have to run outside to place a call.)Plus the new phone I selected is super cool! It has a qwerty keyboard and speakers. There's still a lot of features to learn about... but I'm having a great time!
Yippee!
3 comments:
How fun! Do you have a new phone number? If so, email it to me!
That looks like it could be alot of fun. I need to upgrade mine!
I have the same phone number. Don't you just love modern technology?
Post a Comment