Sunday, October 31, 2010

MO, Rice, Veggies & Voice

We've had a busy few weeks.



Zoey started rice cereal and is a really good eater! She often once more when she finishes her bowl and LOVES to help use the spoon.

She started veggies a few days ago and seems to be enjoying her squash.
Next we'll try potatoes or carrots...




We had the most wonderful trip to MO to visit the family.
At the Airport with Dad

Zoey with Grandma Becky


Zoey & PaPa!

I'll have to post more about our trip when I can squeeze in a few minutes. Free time comes at a premium lately.


Zoey has found her voice. She's been practicing her singing the last couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love This!!!!!!!
Getting to see her and hear her is Great.She is growing so much, we miss you all so very much!
Love you so bunches====MOM from MO