I don't know where the time goes... but here's a little of what we've done in the last little while. Our little Zoey is already 13 weeks/2 months.
Last night she went 7 hours of straight sleep! Yippee!
This morning I found her with her legs hanging out of the crib bars. This girl likes to travel!
Daddy was there to experience her first real laugh! What a cute little squeal she has. I hope to catch it on video soon!
These pictures are in no particular order.

She's developed quite the smile lately!

Mac made this amazing cheesecake at school! Soooo rich and delicious!
13 weeks! What a cutie!
I call this one raaaaarummm!
(I'm getting used to wet-slobbery shoulders)

Little Z is content and happy with her Daddy!

PPaz always wants in on the action too!

Little Z loves to be with people! I love that wide happy smile!

Batting the butterfly chime that Lanette gave us. It's a BIG hit! (Ha!)

She fell asleep while I was sewing in her room one night




4 comments:
Tori, she is getting so big! I love her adorable full face smile :)
Yes, yes! What a little cutie you have there... She's even getting old enough that a ruff old G-Pa dares to pick her up now (for a minute)... :-)
She's so cute! Love all the smiles.
And tell Mac, as always, his baking looks amazing!
That cheesecake looks tremendous! I am a part of making 60 cheesecakes soon for a retreat here at camp and am I am thinking we should fly Mac in to be in charge!
Post a Comment