Tuesday, June 8, 2010

1 Week Old!

Zoey's 1 week old today. Where has the time gone?
Gramma and Papa left to go home to Missouri today. We're going to miss them! It's been a treat to have them visit everyday. They've been VERY generous to us and Zoey.
Papa and his little Zoey

Gramma and her little princess

Great Grandpa Knell even made it over for a visit!

Zoey sporting her newborn tie dye

Sleeping in Style!

No more pictures, please!

Zoey has discovered her hands and likes to flail them when possible. She tries to help hold up her bottle and we play wrestling wars to get control over her dinner. That coupled with her strong neck and head thrashes - makes for interesting feeding times.

I know you're wondering how Princess Paz is handling all the changes.
She's adjusting pretty well. Last night she found her treat bag that I hid under the covers of the spare bed. She grabbed it and took it to an undisclosed location for a midnight snack. She doesn't like to be near little people - but has come over to sniff Zoey when she's sleeping. (I'm just so glad Zoey's not allergic to the cat!)

3 comments:

Anna Dutson said...

What a doll! She does look like a little princess in that pink outfit, so cute! I'm glad she's not allergic to the cat either.

Emma Dutson said...

What a Sweetheart! So Cute in her Tie Dye Outfit, and all the others too. So Happy Grandparents Backerman came to enjoy this Dear New Member of their Family. Enjoyed the Photos of them too.
I was wondering about Pzaz. Happy she is 'siding up' to Zoey and that Zoey isn't allergic to Cats.

Anonymous said...

Zoey is so darling! I love these cute pictures :))