Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day

BUSTED! I can't believe I forgot it's St. Patrick's Day today!
Guess that's what happens when your head is in the clouds.

So - in the past 9 days I've been out with a wonderful guy (from my ward) on 4 dates. We've had sooo much fun watching movies, talking, going to dinner, and enjoying Celtic Night at the Eccles. I' haven't had this much fun well....EVER. The more I get to know him the more impressed I am. Not sure what the future will hold, but it's refreshing to know there's someone out there that's decent and NORMAL. And it doesn't hurt to have fun along the way!


Last week my engine light went on... took me until today to get it in. Turns out there's lots of problems and the rest of my tax refund will be in repair bills. At least I'm getting them fixed before getting stranded somewhere. That would not be fun.

Hope you all remembered to wear green... or at least enjoy getting pinched!

2 comments:

Emma Dutson said...

So happy for you. Yep, with your head in the clouds, the color GREEN
didn't register! Hope the pinch didn't hurt too much -:) I think your move to your New Ward was meant to be, and that you've had true enjoyment these past 9 days.
Sorry for your Car problems and glad you didn't get stuck somewhere

Jill W said...

What! I'm so excited for you! Keep me in the loop - I love romantic stories!

Sorry about your car - we've been dealing with that, too. Remember that enging light that came on when you and I went to SLC? Well, the dealership quoted us $450! Thankfully I have an uncle who is a mechanic, so it only cost us $250. Now our heater isn't working properly, so we're going to see my uncle again on Friday!