Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Painting completed!

I finally have shots of my furlough painting the week away. I think they turned out rather well! This is the kitchen from the back door. (You can see PPaz hanging out by the futon.

Here's my favorite wall. That deep red is amazing! (And goes well with the love seat Phil & Anna gave me!)



Angle from the other end of the house... I love the crisp lines that divide the wall.

Living room - I thought it would be fun to add a different shade to give the room more depth. It's a slight difference and hard to tell from this pic - but if you look hard enough you can see it.

I don't think I ever did a finished pic of the blue accent wall.... so here it is!

ahhh... a job well done feels sooooo good!

4 comments:

Anna Dutson said...

It looks so GOOD! Now you have me wanting to paint my condo!

Emma Dutson said...

Your Painting is so very nice! Looks great. It must be the Season for painting. Sharri helped Shannon paint her two bathrooms yesterday. She and Dave were up today, had their Puppies clipped, and now they are on their way back. Sharri, her Sister Lori and Gail, sister-in-law are going to Las Vegas sometime this afternoon.

Illum Family said...

So neat to see you on facebook and your cute blog. How are you? What are you doing for work? How is the family? Keep me posted.

edutson said...

That looks fantastic. Well done. Nice work. Nothing like a furlough to get things done....