Thursday, November 20, 2008

Morning Commute

This morning as I was mounted on my trusty Iron Pony (Yamaha Majesty) and I was unusually on time. I saw a gray van and I thought it would be cool if it were Phil & fam - but they always get him to work early, so I figured it wasn't them. To my delight, it was! I saw enthusiastic waves! That put a smile on my face. When I got to canyon road the wind kicked up making the ride exciting and I thought to myself, wouldn't it be cool if I saw Eric or Brynn, then all of a sudden I saw a guy in a cute little blue car waving to me. It was Eric! What a double decker treat! (I didn't see him at first because I was looking for a dog and walker, but that totally made my day!

Coming up the hill to campus was treacherous. It was soooo windy it was almost knocked off. I finally made it into the parking lot when I saw the wind was soooo fierce it knocked someone's parked bike over. Yikes!

I haven't seen wind this strong in a LONG time!

No comments: