Wednesday, December 1, 2010

6 Months!

Turns out, I'm not a very frequent blogger anymore... been busy with work, Primary, HOA, getting ready for Christmas, and little Zoey-kins! ...Don't have much time for much else.

Here's a few pics of the little one:

She loves to bury her head in blankets.

She's Grammy's Lamb

Lovin' the new jumper from Anna & fam!

She still digs the jumper we're borrowing from Chris & Wendi!

This is what I saw when I came home yesterday to pick her up...
she's starting young, but LOVES music!


And here's our little 26 week/6month kissable baby bundle of hugs!
(This week she mastered sitting by herself. She lasts for quite a while before she tumbles over.)


3 comments:

Jill W said...

Now is when the fun really begins, when they are so interactive and know how to be cute. :-) And her first piano lesson. So cute!

C Dawn's bucket said...

Adorable!

Emma Dutson said...

Fun at MO Grandparents' Zoey looks so
intelligent with Gramma Backerrman in the Grocery Cart-:)