Monday, April 19, 2010

Kitty, Kitty!

PPaz makes me smile!

She's been really good company at night when I'm fighting insomnia at night and in the mornings when I'm worshiping the "porcelain god" - AKA toilet. It was comforting to have on the top of the toilet while I was retching last week. She had a concerned look as she was trying to figure out how to help me.

Cute little kitty has been my little shadow lately. She likes to be near me - or at least on the same floor. That's progress from a year ago when I adopted her and she didn't like much human contact.
It's been really nice having her nearby especially since Mac comes home later since he's doing a night class.

"I get the couch all to myself!"
"The best part of a package is the wrapping!"

1 comment:

Emma Dutson said...

Cute, Wonderful Little PPaz! Glad she is such a comfort to you! She is adorable and soon a playmate for Zoey