OH how I love that tree! Mac has put one like that up for years now. I so miss it! I love the sounds that the ornaments make! It is really him, he has love Star Trek for years. Hope you enjoy it alot! Love MOM from MO PS I love seeing your blog again! So glad you fell better!!! :)
A wonderful Christmas Tree, so very pretty. Sure nice to 'read' Becky's comments. She is a Sweet Mamma! Enjoy the Season. Glad you belong to all of us. 'Tis a lovely Season to reflect on our Blessings--our Heritage and the Love of our Savior
2 comments:
OH how I love that tree! Mac has put one like that up for years now. I so miss it! I love the sounds that the ornaments make!
It is really him, he has love Star Trek for years.
Hope you enjoy it alot!
Love MOM from MO
PS I love seeing your blog again!
So glad you fell better!!! :)
A wonderful Christmas Tree, so very
pretty. Sure nice to 'read' Becky's
comments. She is a Sweet Mamma! Enjoy the Season. Glad you belong to all of us. 'Tis a lovely Season to reflect on our Blessings--our Heritage and the Love of our Savior
Post a Comment