

My Flower Girl, Riley and her Daddy

Blissfully Happy Me

My Cute Gramma!

The AMAZING wedding cake created by my FABULOUS Aunt Debi!

We flew in late Sunday night. Spent Monday opening wedding presents, visiting the fam (thanks again for the yummy food and awesome game mom!) doing laundry, and shopping for essentials.
We got a LOT of really neat gifts. We're soooo blessed to have sooo many wonderful people in our lives!
There were a few gifts without tags/cards though :( I'd love to be able to thank the generous givers.
We got a bunch of Love to Cook items (strawberry slices, tongs and wall towel holders)
and a cute little Couples Jar - with conversations starters.
If these great gifts are from you, please let us know!
We haven't seen the pictures of the wedding day yet. But will soon! We can't wait!
Our Honeymoon was memorable and fabulous!
It started out with the realization that I left my cell phone at home, and Mac left his in our "get-away-driver's van). She's was WONDERFUL and sent it out to his Sisters in Missouri for the last 1/2 of our trip. My mom-in-law brought mine with her on her trip back to MO from UT.
I'm not gonna lie. It was nice not having a cell phone attached to my person.
We rented a car and toured Ft. Lauderdale, The Florida Keys, and saw Miami from the Duck Tours vehicle. the traffic is CRAZY out there. It's a good thing we had GPS. We never would have found anything without it. (Although, it did lie to us 4 times.)
I had a blast in Missouri. I got to see Mac's ole' stomping grounds and got to meet Megan & Brenton (my AWESOME nephew and nice!)
We had soooo much fun playing games and visiting. I got addicted to a new game called "Wahoo!" I think I begged long enough because Brenton surprised me with my very own game! He and Papa (his Grandpa, and my new Dad) made it a while back.
I can't wait to play it at nacho bunch with Al! However, I've re-named the game. It's not "Dadgumit" It's a home version of sorry or aggravation. I loved it when Dad would play with a big grin as he sent everyone's pieces back to start as he'd say "Dadgumit!" Megan and I had a blast trying to beat Dad and Mac. It was SOOOOOO close. They only won by one roll of the dice. I haven't had that much fun playing a game in a LONG time! To bad there's soooo much distance between UT & MO. :(
The Ring Ceremony was special. We exchanged rings and vows outside under the large tree in the front lawn with family and friends witnessing. I'm sooo lucky to be married to such a wonderful man!
The food afterwards was out of this world! Turns out I LOVE pulled pork. (Or at least the way cousin grand champion Chad makes it!)
Lot of food, friends and family made the evening one to remember!
We attended church before our flight Sunday. There were about 30 people in the branch that day. I got to meet some really neat people. I love how the church is the same wherever you go!
I don't have any pictures of our adventure to post yet. We took a few on a disposable camera (courtesy of Linda, THANKS!) but we have a few more before we can develop the pictures.
Thanks everyone for making our wedding a wonderful special day for us!

2 comments:
Glad you guys had such a fun time! You look so happy together!
Loved the discripton of your Wonderful Wedding, both here & MO. The new game sounds fun--the word 'Dadgumit' must be a Missourian word 'cause my Daddy, being from MO originally, said it most often.
Your New 'Mom & Dad' are most wonderful too. Happy you and Mac had a wonderful Honeymoon. XO
Post a Comment