When I went home for lunch yesterday, I decided it was TOO nice not to pull my cycle out of storage and ride back to work. (Ok - so probably had something to do with how sore I am from my new YOGA classes with Megan. I'm SUPER sore and didn't want to hike back up the hill for the last few hours of work.)
I'm just sad today is soooo cold... and I might have brought my Iron Pony again today... but I have the sniffles and don't want to get any sicker.
On a happy note, my YOGA STUDIO is complete! It looks awesome! (and PPaz loves it too! She loves to race around the open space.)
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very exciting. I've not tried yoga, but now that you have a "studio" that should help with the being sore part.
Sounds fun.
Post a Comment